For the glory of God & the good of our neighbors
As a small part of Christ’s Body here in Winston-Salem, we are, by God’s grace, a church in the Anglican tradition devoted to:
- Winning the lost to Jesus Christ
- Making authentic disciples of Jesus Christ
- Sending out disciples for transformational ministry and mission in the world.
Christ Church’s Continuing Mission
Every year of our 11 years, we have had an organizing idea or yearly focus as a church. Indeed, our mission grows with each year. Mission statements from years past do not disappear; they become part of the Christ Church DNA.
Our theme for 2019 is “Win, Build, Send Children.” This year will be focused upon deepening discipleship of our children, growing bonds of love intergenerationally, and seeking the welfare of the next generation(s) in our city.
Our Growing Mission Statement(s)
- 2009: “Relationship Trumps Everything”
- 2010: “Classical Catechism in a Postmodern World”
- 2011: “Leverage the Building”
- 2012: “Radical Generosity”
- 2013: “Sacrificial Faith: We Give Away Our Best for the Kingdom”
- 2014: “Win, Build, Send”
- 2015: “Thin Places”
- 2016: “Refuge, Restoration, and Mission”
- 2017: “A Praying Church”
- 2018: “Celebrating 10 Years of God’s Faithfulness!”
- 2019: “Win, Build, Send Children”